- The kid signed a year lease in Fort Greene. No more far and away(for now).
- Ebay. Love /HATE really. I’m all decked in Eskandar under $300 tags still on. I must be stopped.
- using ribbons of zuchinni (with a mandolin) for pasta instead of you know, pasta.
- Yogis on facebook.
- iBooks. The best part of the iPad.
- spritzing one perfume on top of another. I’m a grown up and I do what I want. I’ve made mistakes but I don’t see people I care about that day.
- Skipping the vinyasa between sides. For now. It’s just too screwed up. But that’s why I bought this today:
Oh darn. This was supposed to be tomorrow’s (Friday) post because I’ll be gone all day. I guess publish is not update. This keyboard is killing me.